Refund Returns Policy
We want you to be satisfied! We back all items we sell and offer a 2 week money back guarantee provided the following:
- Timeline: The item must be shipped back within 2 weeks from delivery.
- RMA#: Contact us at to get your RMA# before shipping. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restock Fee: There is a 5% restock fee on returned items, BUT under our June Special, if you exchange for an item of similar or greater value, we will not charge the restock fee AND if your exchange item(s) total at least $99 and it’s shipping in the USA, we will pay for the shipping of your exchange order!
You can even return a Special Order custom saddle with an additional 5% return fee unless your order designates otherwise!
- Condition: Unused item will contain no scuffs, scratches, dirt, or horse hair with original packaging and tags
Boots should be returned with the boot box in good condition (no tape or shipping labels on the boot box)
- Shipping: Shipping charges from the original order are non-refundable
Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility and non-refundable.
International Customers: Ship returns with USPS. If you choose to use another carrier, Brokerage Fees are your responsibility; Collect on Delivery (COD) shipments will be refused.
- Cancellations: There is no cancellation fee for a special order or back-ordered saddle that is canceled within 1 week of the order date. Special order or back-ordered saddles will have a 5% cancellation fee if cancelled after 1 week of ordering.
Defective items and warranty work
If you receive a defective item that is outside of the normal quality of the manufacturer or if you need warranty work, HorseSaddleShop.com will either repair the item or replace the item with the same model number, color and size. We require a digital photograph of the defect to determine the condition of the item.
Some problems can be fixed without sending the item back and forth. All warranty work must be within the manufacturer’s specified warranty period and is usually performed through the manufacturer. Used and clearance saddles do not carry a manufacturer’s warranty.