Wintec Pro Stock with Swinging Fender HART
The Wintec Pro Stock with Swinging Fender is perfect for scenic and long distance rides, high-speed activities, or starting young horses. The grippy, comfortable seat and traditional design ensures riders will be supported and balanced regardless of the pace. If your preference is the swinging fender, you may find not having the stirrup leathers can be more comfortable for all-day riding.
This weather-proof, worry-free saddle means they can rider anywhere, any weather, any day and simply hose it off after the ride! Your horse will enjoy the super-soft panels which mould in and around their muscles, hugging their conformation, so they can ride all-day!
Small: Ideal for riders who usually ride approx. 16″ English or 14.5”-15” Western
Medium: Ideal for riders who usually ride approx. 16.5-17″ English or 15-16″ Western
Large: Ideal for riders who usually ride approx. 17-17.5″ English or 16-16.5″ Western
- Protective cushioning through the CAIR® Cushion Panel System. It uses air to distribute the rider’s weight fluidly across the horse’s back.
- Precision custom fit with the EASY-CHANGE™ Fit Solution, comprised of the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system and the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. Riders can select the optimal gullet width for the horse’s current shape and muscling, and make adjustments within the saddle panels for optimal balance and clearance. All adjustments are measurable, symmetrical and completely reversible.
- Ergonomic flex through the lightweight and durable Elastiflex Tree, which provides the lateral flexion to work with the horse’s muscular movement in every stride.
- Free movement supported by Performance Panel Technology shaped to support the horse’s natural motion and positioned to create a wide channel to clear the spine.
- Superior rider performance aided by Comfort Seat Technology. The seat gently supports the rider’s ability to move with the horse.
- Quick-change billet system: Allows customization by a saddler or saddle fitter and provides the assurance that billets can be returned to factory standard for the life of the saddle.