Black Mountain Gaited Saddle 261
Our trail-riding customers love Tucker saddles. They’re top-of-the-line in quality and comfort. We’re excited that Tucker has created two new models specifically for gaited horses. This beautiful trail saddle is built on a gaited fit tree and features a close contact skirt shape for precise cueing.
The adjustable position close contact rigging is the best position for your horse and eliminates bulk under the leg for close contact. The best part of Tucker saddles is always the seat; the gel-cush provides ultimate comfort. The saddle also includes preset fenders for reduced break-in time as well as ErgoBalance stirrups for decreased knee and ankle fatigue while promoting balanced riding.
The Supple Ride leather option features seat jockeys and fenders made of top grain leather, laminated and stitched to provide a soft, broke-in feel right out of the box.
All this added together makes the most comfortable trail saddle you’ve ever sat in. And with plenty of options to choose from, you can customize your own saddle.
- Color: Brown, Black, Golden
*Brown, Golden and Black saddles come with a black seat and black saddle strings.
- Seat Sizes: 14.5″ 15.5″ 16.5″ 17.5″ 18.5″
- Tree: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, FB Medium, FB Wide
- Cantle Height: 5″
- Swell: 14 1/2″
- Horn Height: 3″
- Skirt: 24″; Close Contact Full or Round
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Hardware: Brass or Chrome
- Fenders: Western or Trail
- Rigging: Adjustable Position Close Contact In-Skirt rigging with Western, Enduro-Balanced Single or Enduro-Balanced Double Tie rear