Tucker River Plantation Endurance Saddle T46
Riding has never been more comfortable, easy and enjoyable. The River Plantation offers a hornless, smooth and luxurious ride wherever you explore.
Highly recommended for gaited horses or trotting breeds. Featuring a narrow twist seat with plenty of room up front and a deep seat pocket that provides a comfortable ride.
The River Plantation is available in Black, Golden, and the rider’s favorite, rich brown. The choice of fenders is available to suit your riding style of Plantation or English for easy posting.
Tired of the the aching joints? The Ergo-Blance Stirrups promote good, balanced riding while reducing the straing on your knees and ankles for a more enjoyable, stress-free experience.
- Color: Golden, Brown and Black
- Brown and Golden saddles come with a Brown seat
- Black saddles come with a Black seat
- Tree: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, FB Medium
- Hardware: Tucker conchos with brass or chrome rings
- Tooling: Tooled or Smooth
- Rigging: In-Skirt Western – Single Front Dee (straight rear dee), Enduro Balanced Single Tie (angled rear dee), Enduro Balanced Double Tie (angled rear dee), Adjustable Position In-Skirt Western (straight rear dee)
- Horn: None
- Swell: 10 1/2″
- Cantle: 5 1/2″
- Skirt: 23 1/2″ Round
- Weight: Aprox 21 lbs.
- Fender Options: Plantation Fenders or English Stirrup Leathers
- Spot Package: Spot Trim, Silver Berry Slotted Conchos, Leather Covered Stirrups, Leather Latigos
There are no reviews yet.