Tucker Horizon Wanderer Trail Saddle
Whether you need more room in the seat, or you just like a flatter seat, the Wanderer is the perfect saddle for you. With its 2″ wider seat pocket and flatter rise, there’s plenty of room to get comfortable. And Tucker is watching out for your horse by putting a longer bar in the 18.5″ seat for extra weight distribution which means less pressure is put on your horse’s back.
After more than 35 years of perfecting ultimate trail comfort, the Tucker trail saddle has evolved into the most advanced equine riding system available today. It’s more than a saddle – it’s the Horizon sears by Tucker!
This Standard saddle features an ergonomic shock absorbing seat and has the most advanced saddle tree system. The English bridle leather is beautifully handcrafted and has a stunning design.
Tri-tech fit system
- Designed to provide hours of riding comfort for your horse
- The base provides modest flexibility to accommodate conformational variances in a horse’s back
- The skirt includes a flexible panel which maximizes weight distribution to help eliminate pressure points for the horse
- The flexible panel has a finger design which allows it to flex independently of the tree for a truly dynamic fit
- Gel-Cush™ bar pad lines the flexible panel to enhance comfort
Ergonomic Shock Absorbing Seat
- Our redesigned shock absorbing ground seat is contoured to provide a close contact riding experience while reducing impact
- Sculptured cushion design features an ergonomic relief channel that helps eliminate pressure
- Silicone matrix is paired with patented Gel-Cush™ to provide a more comfortable ride while eliminating pressure points in tender areas
- The latest in Gel-Cush™ shock absorbing technology
English Bridle Leather
- Exceptional quality and naturally resists moisture and the elements
- Dye will not run or rub off
- Luxurious supple feel from the first time that you use it
- Handcrafted with detail to the finest craftsmanship
- Accented with functional trim and stainless steel decorative hardware
There are no reviews yet.