Tucker High Plains Trail Saddle T60
The High Plains is the number one selling Tucker saddle on the market. Thanks to its wider swell and deep 5″ cantle, rider’s across the globe are boasting in it’s comfort and beauty.
A secure seat is a feature that should not go overlooked. The balanced ride in the High Plains locks you into position so you can focus on the gorgeous views surrounding you and converse easily with friends.
Ergo-balance stirrups are yet another great addition to this juggernaut. Reducing the strain on your knee and ankle joints with an ergonomic cone-shaped stirrup so you can ride all day long with no pain.
- Color: Golden, Brown, Black
- * Brown and Golden saddles come with a Brown seat
- * Black saddles come with a Black seat
- Hardware: Tucker conchos with brass or chrome rings
- Tooling:Tooled or Smooth
- Rigging: In-Skirt Western – Single Front Dee (straight rear dee), Enduro Balanced Single Tie (angled rear dee), Enduro Balanced Double Tie (angled rear dee), Adjustable Position In-Skirt Western (straight rear dee).
- Fender Options: Western or Trail
- Tree: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, FB Medium
- Horn: 3″
- Swell: 14 1/2″
- Cantle: 5″
- Skirt: 24″ Full or Round
- Weight: Approx 26 lbs.
- Spot Package includes: Spot Trim, Silver Berry Slotted Conchos, Leather Covered Stirrups, Leather Latigos
There are no reviews yet.