Tucker Endurance Trail Saddle T59
Tucker’s innovative technology introduced us to the endurance trail saddle and 25 years later it still one of the most popular saddle styles among riders.
Proven by riders all across the globe, the Tucker Endurance Trail Saddle is the perfect blend of English and Western. Eliminating the horn has cut out the interference when jumping or ducking in congested areas.
The padded cushy seat is a huge reason this saddle is so coveted. Loads of rings make strapping up any gear for your exploration a breeze. Call us for any questions regarding the T59.
**The seat pictured is the Classic Seat option
- Color: Golden, Brown and Black
- * Brown and Golden saddles come with an Brown seat
- * Black saddles come with a Black seat
- Seat Sizes: 15 1/2 to 18 1/2
- Tree: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, FB Medium
- Hardware: Tucker Conchos with Brass or Chrome Rings
- Tooling:Tooled or Smooth
- Rigging: In-Skirt Western – Single Front Dee (straight rear dee), Enduro Balanced Single Tie (angled rear dee), Enduro Balanced Double Tie (angled rear dee), Adjustable Position In-Skirt Western (straight rear dee)
- Fender Options: Western or Trail
- Horn: None
- Swell: 10 1/2
- Cantle: 3 1/2
- Skirt: 23″ Round
- Weight: Approx 20 lbs.
- Spot Package: Spot Trim, Silver Berry Slotted Conchos, Leather Covered Stirrups, Leather Latigos