Tucker Cheyenne Frontier Trail Saddle T67
Tucker hit another homerun in the Cheyenne Frontier. Packed with features to make your trail riding more enjoyable and comfortable.
Starting with the EBS (Ergo-Balance Stirrups), these stirrups use an ergonomically shaped cone to put your foot in a more natural position and reduce the strain on your knee and ankle joints during your ride.
The Cheyenne Frontier also displays a lower horn & cantle for easy mounting and dismounting. Rider’s looking for a little more wiggle room in the saddle will love this feature.
Tucker Saddlery’s Gel-Cush Shock Absorbing Seat provides trail riders with Ultimate Trail Comfort. Tucker begins the saddle seat construction by building into the tree a ground seat that gives with a rider’s weight.
Unlike other saddle brands, Tucker’s flexible ground seat, when attached to the patented Durahide tree, creates a foundation unequaled in comfort for long hours in the saddle.
The saddle craftsman then adds the latest in comfort gel technology to the ground seat. Tucker’s Gel-Cush Shock Absorbing Seat is not susceptible to heat or cold, and there is nothing to ooze or leak out. It is a superior material that adds minimal weight to the finished saddle. All the components together make a Tucker Trail saddle unequaled in comfort.
- Color: Golden, Brown, Black
- * Brown and Golden saddles come with an Brown seat
- * Black saddles come with a Black seat
- Tree: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide
- Hardware: Tucker conchos with brass or chrome rings
- Tooling:Tooled or Smooth
- Rigging: In-Skirt Western – Single Front Dee (straight rear dee), Enduro, Balanced Single Tie (angled rear dee), Enduro Balanced Double Tie (angled rear dee), Adjustable Position In-Skirt Western (straight rear dee)
- Horn: 2″
- Swell: 14 1/2″
- Cantle: 3 1/2″
- Skirt: 25″ Full or Round
- Weight: Approx 28 lbs
- Spot Package: Spot Trim, Silver Berry Slotted Conchos, Leather Covered Stirrups, Leather Latigos
There are no reviews yet.