Circle Y New Frontier Kelly Kaminski KK Barrel Saddle 1506
Circle Y teamed up with Kelly Kaminski to design the New Frontier line of barrel racing saddles. The 5″ cantle with roughout seat provides a secure fit when competing. The Chocolate or Heavy Oil/Mahogany leather finish with the Texas Flower hand tooling makes for a beautiful combination. This comes in a tree designed especially for barrel racing and is available in wide or regular. With a seat size for all people, your horse and you will be satisfied with the fit.
This saddle’s special features include the new Slanted Barrel Stirrups, which minimize knee and ankle strain. The seat has Impact Foam seat padding. We love the 1/8 Texas Flower Hand Tooling and the Las Cruces hardware.
- Seat Size: 13″, 13.5″, 14″, 14.5″, 15″, 16″, 17″
- Color: Heavy Oil(Mahogany) or Chocolate
- Tooling:1/4 Texas Flower Hand Tool
- Tree: KK Barrel Regular and Wide
- Hardware: Las Cruices Conchos
- Rigging: 7/8 Dropped In-Skirt C
- Swell: 13″
- Cantle: 5″
- Horn Size: 3.5″ Neck, 2.5″ Cap
- Skirt Size: 13″D x 24″L
- Weight: Approximately 29lb
There are no reviews yet.