Kelly Kaminski Swift Flex2 Barrel Racer 1522
This Kelly Kaminski Flex2 belongs to the Big Dreams line of barrel saddles. Swift was built for speed by minimizing the skirt length and only leaving the essentials of only 21 pounds.
Built on Circle Y’s Flex2 tree technology, the Swift offers freedom of movement for your horse and includes the Neo-Shock skirt for shock absorption and conformation to your horse’s back.
The Swift also offers the new SRS seating that has a unique textured surface-like a football giving you more of a “stick” in the seat. Very simple with classic floral and border tooling.
- Flex2 tree gives your horse freedom of movement
- Roughout seat jockeys, fenders, and suede seat provide grip
- Impact Foam Seat absorbs shock and gives you added comfort
- Pre-set fenders reduce joint fatigue and promotes balanced riding
- Horn size and style allows you to lock your elbow into your hip around the barrels for consistent turns
- Seat: the groundseat and cantle design provide a secure, dished seat
- Seat Size: 13″, 13.5″, 14″, 14.5″, 15″, 16″, 17″
- Color: Antique or Chocolate
- Tooling: Leaf with Border
- Tree: Flex2 Regular and Wide
- Silver: Iron Vine conchos
- Rigging: 7/8 In-Skirt C
- Swell Width: 12″
- Cantle Height: 5″
- Horn Size: 3″ Neck, 2 1/4″ Cap
- Skirt Size: 11″ x 24″
- Weight: Approximately 21 lbs.
|The Flex2 tree has a rigid ground seat with a dual bar system that provides both stability and flexibility where it’s needed. This tree is available for riders of all sizes and has proven over time to fit a large variety of horses.|
|Tired of a sore butt after a days riding? The impact foam seat offers you unmatched comfort in the saddle. Engineered to offer maximum cushion without wearing down quickly, this seat is everything you’ve been looking for to get you through the trail.|
|The Neo-Shock skirt absorbs shock from rough terrain and uneven surfaces through the neoprene filler. This filler is designed to muffle any vibration for a smoother ride for both you and your horse. This skirt also conforms to the conformation of your horse.|