Bates Outback (Kimberly) Saddle
The Bates Outback is measured a like a traditional stock saddle – from the highest point of the pommel to the center of the cantle (inside cantle thickness). This saddle will fit differently that an English style saddle, and therefore the seat sizes cannot be accurately compared. Here’s a rough guide to convert stock saddles to English.
- Medium = 15″ (approx. 17-17.5″ English)
- Large = 16″ (approx. 17.5-18″ English)
- X-Large=16.5” (approx. 18-18.5” English)
The Bates Outback (Kimberly) Saddle is the world’s most technologically advanced stock saddle that is built for the best fit possible while still bringing comfort and performance to the table.
This is the saddle of choice for trail riding or working with your horse on the ranch, keeping you comfortable all day long through the heat.
Get back to enjoying being in the saddle with the Bates Outback (Kimberly) Saddle!
- Adjustable Y-Girthing
- Poley knee pads
- Sculpted supportive seat
- Saddle comes with the Black Medium gullet
- Use the Easy Change Gullet System to get up to 6 different sizes from Yellow Narrow up to White XWide
- Seat Size: M, L, XL
- Color: Havana Brown
- Weight: 8.5 kg [18.7 lbs] *All weights are approximate and may vary by size and included options. These should be used as a guide only.
There are no reviews yet.