Dakota Round Skirt Trail Saddle 245
This short, round skirt trail saddle has a wood tree made for a lifetime of riding! It’s great for short-backed horses. The barrel-style design give a secure feel in the seat for the trails.
The Dakota Trail has a beautiful hand-tooled oak leaf and acorn tooling, with concho accents. The leather-laced bell stirrups are a great addition to the overall look of the saddle.
Get it in Wide fit (Full-QH) for mutton withered horses.
- Tree: Wood; Full-QH Bars
- Seat Size: “Perforated Grainout” 16″
- Cantle: 5″
- Skirt Length: 26″ (16″ seat)
- Horn: 3 1/2″ high, 1 3/4″ cap
- Rigging: Stainless steel In-skirt
- Stirrups Leathers: 2 1/2″ with easy twist fenders
- Color: Pro brown
- Finish: Oak leaf with Double cut border
- Weight: Approximately 30 lbs
There are no reviews yet.