This Big Horn Endurance Saddle is built on a medium flexible tree with a wide gullet angle to fit well-defined sport horses.
Features a 4″ cantle with binding, 16″ grainout padded seat, and center fire rigging.
The 23″, rounded, fleece-lined skirt is a great option for the shorter-backed horse.
Finished in #2 brown with smooth leather, stainless steel rings, and back crupper ring.
Front and back saddle strings feature snaps for quick removal of all your gear.
- Tree: Equi-Fit flexible saddle tree. Full quarter horse bars 6 3/4″ gullet, wide endurance style.
- Cantle: 4″ with 1″ cantle binding.
- Stirrups: Ralide with leather foot pads.
- Rigging: 3/4 position. Texas rigging. Center fire.
- Seat: 16″ Grainout padded.
- Finish: Hand rubbed Medium Oil
- Trim: Smooth leather with saddle strings attached. Snaps on strings at front and rear, dee for attaching back strap and crupper.
- Skirts: 23″ x 9″ Round, fleece lined.
- Fenders: 17″ x 8″, nylon stirrup straps with stainless steel buckles
- Weight: Approx 25lbs
There are no reviews yet.