Wade Saddle 26MB
Inspired by the California Vaqueros, some of the earliest ranch-style working cowboys, the strength, comfort, and durability of this model has been time-tested and proven. If you plan to spend a lot of time in the saddle, this is a great option.
The narrow ground seat, deep pocket, and hard seat are a perfect combination for long days in the saddle – providing clean mounts/dismounts and a cool riding surface not found in padded seats.
An AXIS tree provides a solid foundation and features added bar flare, giving your performance horse room to move freely. Anchored with heavy-duty flat plat rigging to disperse saddle pressure. A large horn with mule hide wrap is an excellent surface for roping.
Balanced design and free swinging fenders support a proper balanced riding position with the freedom to move – making this a comfortable and agile ride.
Other features include Hamley twisted stirrup leathers, long strings, and lariat holder.
Wade Saddle Features (model: mr26MB)
- Wade Tree: The narrow swell and ground seat makes this an easy ride for long days in the saddle.
- Balanced Design: Proper riding position and free swinging fenders alleviate stress and fatigue.
- Flat Plate Rigging: Designed for strength, but also provides a close contact feel.
- Traditional Vaqueros Style: Staying true to its roots, this saddle design has been time tested and proven.
- Strong Horn: At nearly 4.5″, this horn is up for any task.
- Gullet Width: 6.5″
- Gullet Height: 7.5″
- Cantle Height: 4″
- Horn Height: 3.25″
- Horn Cap: 4.375″
- Seat Size: 15″ | 15.5” | 16” | 16.5” | 17″
- Color: Natural
- Tooling: 1/2 Mini Basket
- Border: Rope
- Seat Style: Hard
- Rigging: Wade D Rigging
- Concho: Slotted Stainless
- Stirrups: 4″ Monel/Hamley Twist
- Skirt: 28″
- Weight: approximately 38 lbs
There are no reviews yet.