Sherry Cervi Stingray Barrel Racer 71-C5
A deep seat and thoughtful contour are what make this such an awesome barrel saddle. Ergonomics allows you and your horse to work efficiently and comfortably during training and races.
Martin Saddlery makes their saddles with both the rider and horse in mind. This saddle won’t just improve your looks, it’ll also improve your performance.
The Stingray C-5 features a beautiful Chestnut leather with a stunning combination of waffle and Wyoming flower tooling. The crocodile leather seat makes this a saddle that will stand out in the arena. Get yours today and experience the craftsmanship of a Martin saddle!
To customize your saddle, click here: SADDLE CONFIGURATOR
- Saddle Type: Sherry Cervi Stingray Barrel Racer
- Tree Width: 6.5-8 inch Gullet
- Seat Size: 13.5-17 inch Seat
- Leather Options: Chestnut
- Leather Textures: Roughout
- Skirt Style: Mother Hubbard Skirt
- Seat Type: Inlaid
- Seat Stitching: Machine Sewn
- Seat Style: Croc Black
- Quilted Seat: No
- Cantle Style: Leather 1 1/4 inch Cantle
- Cantle Height: 4″
- Rigging: RIGC-BS C Rigging
- Flank Options: Removable (no hoof pick)
- Flank Cinch: 2.5 inch Flank Cinch
- Stirrup Twists: Yes
- Tooling Degree: 1/2 Tooled
- Border Tooling: San Carlos – single
- Tooling Design: Wyoming Flower/Waffle
- Dots: No Border Dots
- Painting Options: No Painting
- Stirrups: Engraved Aluminum 2 inch with Rubber Tread Stirrups
- Accessories: No Accessories
- Conchos: Wyoming Conchos
- Horn: HORN09
There are no reviews yet.