RG Ricky Green Team Roper 25DFMB
This Rickey Green design is meant to improve balance and physical comfort for riders of all ages – Rickey’s two key factors to catching more steers.
Starting with the rider, a narrow ground seat and specially designed seat pocket help keep the rider comfortable and secure, relieving some of the strain on your back, hips, and knees, and putting you in a balanced position to rope.
These features allow the rider to get in position with less physical effort.
The exclusive AXIS tree is designed with the modern performance horse in mind. More bar flare allows the shoulders to move freely, developing naturally and providing an edge against your competition.
RG Ricky Green Team Roper Features (model: mr25DFMB)
- Balance & Comfort: This saddle promotes these two key success factors according to Ricky Green.
- Back Dee Cuttout: A cutout skirt design around the back dee relieve pressure on the rear flank.
- Flank Strap: Matching flank strap with pick holder is included.
- Traditional Style: Double skirt design with large roper stirrups adds to the traditional style.
- Hamley Twist: Hamley twist stirrup leathers make sure these stirrups are in the correct position every time.
- Gullet Width: 6.5″ | 6.75″ | 7″ | 7.5” | 8″
- Gullet Height: 7.25″
- Cantle Height: 3.5″
- Horn Height: 3.5″
- Horn Cap: 3″
- Seat Size: 13.5″ | 14″ | 14.5″ | 15″ | 15.5” | 16” | 16.5” | 17″
- Color: Natural
- Tooling: 1/2 Desert Flower/Mini Basket
- Border: Camo
- Seat Style: Medium Oil Tan, Pop stitched.
- Rigging: Adjustable Rigging
- Concho: Silver Berry
- Stirrups: 3″ Deep Roper, Hamley Twist
- Weight: 31 to 35 lbs