Tammy Fischer Short Horn Remuda Signature Treeless Barrel Saddle 1316
This treeless barrel saddle was designed in collaboration with Tammy Fischer for racers who want freedom to move (stand up) in the saddle without feeling constrained by the security of a typical barrel saddle.
The treeless saddle givers you extra stick with roughout fenders and flap. Designed with a beautiful Turquoise patina copper cots and slotted conchos. Accessorized with short strings that are made out of rich chocolate leathers.
The fleece lined neoprene skirt keeps your saddle secure and, over time, forms to your horse’s configuration.
A laid back cantle and low profile swell provide the freedom that this saddle is known for while forward hung stirrups allow the rider to keep their feet from getting behind.
- Neoprene skirts absorb shock and distribute weight
- Tree less design for unrestricted movement and comfort, close contact between horse and rider
- Biothane stirrup leathers are flexible, lightweight, durable, and strong
- Forward hung fenders help keep your legs from getting behind you
- Seat Sizes: 13 1⁄2”, 14 1⁄2”, 15 1⁄2”, 16 1⁄2”
- Silver: Turquoise Patina Copper Berry
- Tooling: 1/2 Floral with Camo border
- Horn: 2 1/2″
- Saddle Fit: Regular and Wide Skirt: 13” D x 24” L
- Swell: 12 1⁄2”
- Cantle: 5”
- Weight: Approx 26 lbs.
|The Neo-Shock skirt absorbs shock from rough terrain and uneven surfaces through the neoprene filler. This filler is designed to muffle any vibration for a smoother ride for both you and your horse. This skirt also conforms to the conformation of your horse.|