Position, position, position! The key to a better performance is found in the secure, consistent position that the FX3 is known for. This FX3 has been designed with the performance barrel horse in mind – introducing features that keep you in the pocket through some of the most aggressive turns.
Martin’s AXIS tree features a wider gullet and greater bar flare for maximum freedom of movement. It also provides more space for your horse to grow larger in the shoulders – leading to faster times!
Forward hung stirrups, leg cut swell, and ground seat all work in tandem to keep you secure and in position in the back of the turn.
The tall leg cuts allow the rider to raise her legs higher during hard-dropping turns, keeping her in the pocket.
Not only will a consistent position help you perform better, but it will allow your horse to respond more accurately, knowing where you’re going to be 100% of the time.
FX3 BARREL RACER (MODEL: MR67TW)
- Unique Tooling: 1/2 Prairie Flower/Spider
- Prominent Swell & Leg Cuts: Allow the rider to stay in position on even the hardest drops.
- Short Round Skirt: Designed with the short, muscular quarter horse in mind.
- Adjustable Rigging: Martin’s patented adjustable design provides multiple rigging options for the perfect fit.
- Tall Barrel Horn: Easily fits in rider’s hand. Features Martin’s domed cap.
- Gullet Width: 6.5″ | 6.75″ | 7″ | 7.5”
- Gullet Height: 8.5″
- Cantle Height: 3.5″
- Horn Height: 3″
- Horn Cap: 2″
- Seat Size: 12.5″ | 13″ | 13.5″ | 14″ | 14.5″ | 15″ | 15.5″| 16″
- Color: Chestnut
- Tooling: 1/2 Prairie Flower/Spider
- Border: Camo
- Seat Style: Nutmeg Suede
- Rigging: Adjustable Rigging
- Concho: Silver Berry
- Stirrups: 2″ Alum w/Rubber Tread
- Stirrup leathers: Short Twist
- Weight: Approx. 32lb.