FX3 Barrel Racing Saddle 67P
Position, position, position! Every good performance rider, from roping to barrel racing, knows a secure, consistent position will deliver better results every time. This FX3 has been designed with the performance barrel horse in mind – introducing features that keep you in the pocket through some of the most aggressive turns.
This model is designed with Martin’s AXIS tree – providing a wider gullet and greater bar flare for maximum freedom of movement, allowing your horse to grow and develop larger muscles (and faster times!).
Forward hung stirrups, leg cut swell, and ground seat all work in tandem to keep you secure and in position in the back of the turn.
The tall leg cuts allow the rider to raise her legs higher during hard-dropping turns, keeping her in the pocket.
Not only will a consistent position help you perform better, but it will allow your horse to respond more accurately, knowing where you’re going to be 100% of the time.
FX3 Barrel Racer (model: mr67P)
- Prominent Swell & Leg Cuts: Allow the rider to stay in position on even the hardest drops.
- Short Round Skirt: Designed with the short, muscular quarter horse in mind.
- Adjustable Rigging: Martin’s patented adjustable design provides multiple rigging options fofr the perfect fit.
- Tall Barrel Horn: Easily fits in rider’s hand. Features Martin’s domed cap.
- Gullet Width: 6.5″ | 6.75″ | 7″ | 7.5”
- Gullet Height: 8.5″
- Cantle Height: 3.5″
- Horn Height: 3″
- Horn Cap: 2″
- Seat Size: 12.5″ | 13″ | 13.5″ | 14″ | 14.5″ | 15″ | 15.5″| 16″
- Color: Chestnut
- Tooling: Plain
- Border: Woven Rope
- Seat Style: Grey Suede
- Rigging: Adjustable Rigging
- Concho: Silver Berry
- Stirrups: 2″ Alum w/ RT, Hamley Twist
- Weight: 31 to 35 lbs
There are no reviews yet.