Sherry Cervi Stingray Barrel Racer 71-C4
Martin Saddlery is proud to bring you the newest addition to the Sherry Cervi Signature Series, the Stingray. Built pointedly for riders who prefer a reasonably vertical ride but a secure deep seat in training, exercise, and intense competition.
The Stingray’s contour places your hips and knees in the ergonomically correct angles, especially during the slower stages of the horse’s gait and allowing you to sit deeper when your horse hits the turbo. This helps to keep you on the cantle and behind the jerk of the horse’s stride or stop.
This saddle is different than any saddle you’ve tried before, boosting confidence and improving performance.
To customize your saddle, click here: SADDLE CONFIGURATOR
- Saddle Type: Sherry Cervi Stingray Barrel Racer
- Tree Width: 6.5-8 inch Gullet
- Seat Size: 12.5-15.5 inch Seat
- Leather Options: Chocolate Leather
- Leather Textures: Roughout
- Skirt Style: Mother Hubbard Skirt -Large skirt – Adjustable Rig only
- Horn: Crown C
- Seat Type: Full Padded
- Seat Stitching: Machine Sewn
- Seat Style: Suede Chocolate Seat
- Quilted Seat: No
- Cantle Style: Leather 1 1/4 inch Cantle
- Cantle Height: 4″
- Rigging: Adjustable Rigging
- Flank Options: Back Billet with hoof pick, 2.5″ Flank Cinch
- Stirrup Twists: Short Twist Stirrups
- Tooling Degree: 1/2 Tooled
- Border Tooling: Rope
- Tooling Design: Scroll / Waffle
- Dots: No Border Dots
- Painting Options: No Painting
- Stirrups: 2″ Nettles OAK-Barrel Racer w/rubber tread
- Accessories: No Accessories
- Conchos: Dalhart Conchos
There are no reviews yet.