Sherry Cervi Stingray Barrel Racer 71-C3
Martin Saddlery is proud to bring your the newest addition to the Sherry Cervi Signature Series, the Stingray. Built pointedly for riders who prefer a reasonably vertical ride but secure deep seat in training, exercise, and intense competition.
The Stingray’s contour places your hips and knees in the ergonomically correct angles, especially during the slower stages of the horse’s gait, and allows you to sit deeper when your horse hits the turbo. This helps to keep you on the cantle and behind the jerk of the horse’s stride or stop.
This saddle is different than any saddle you’ve tried before, boosting confidence and improving performance.
The Stingray C-3 features a stunning all-natural antique leather tooled in a beautiful rose flower design. Rockin’ Out Bronc Square conchos, rough-out leather, and an bison chocolate seat make this a saddle that will stand out in the arena. Get yours today and experience the craftsmanship of a Martin saddle!
To customize your saddle, click here: SADDLE CONFIGURATOR
- Saddle Type: Sherry Cervi Stingray Barrel Racer
- Tree Width: 7 inch Gullet
- Seat Size: 14 inch Seat
- Leather Options: 7/8 Natural Antique Leather
- Leather Textures: Roughout
- Skirt Style: Mother Hubbard Skirt
- Seat Type: Full Padded
- Seat Stitching: Pop Stitched
- Seat Style: Bison Chocolate Seat
- Quilted Seat: No
- Cantle Style: Leather 1 1/4 inch Cantle
- Cantle Height: 4″
- Rigging: Adjustable Rigging
- Flank Options: Back Billet with hoof pick + 2.5″ Flank Cinch
- Stirrup Twists: Short Twist Stirrups
- Tooling Degree: 7/8 Tooled
- Border Tooling: None
- Tooling Design: Rose
- Dots: No Border Dots
- Painting Options: No Painting
- Stirrups: 2″ Nettles OAK-Barrel Racer
- Accessories: No Accessories
- Conchos: Rockin’ Out Bronc Square Conchos
There are no reviews yet.